We’re talking about updating your online presence to be sure that you’re portraying the proper image for your business. Your profile pictures, group headers, business page headers, etc. should all include branded images – professional images of you – that instantly tell your visitors and followers who you are and about your mission.
If you want to command higher prices, want to book speaking engagements and ultimately grow your business, then you need your photos to portray a higher-end image: A professional image.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers:
- Step 1: Have a Plan for the Photos
- Step 2: Know Your Own Brand
- Step 3: Create a Brand Vision Board
- Step 4: Find a Photographer
- Step 5: Know Exactly What You Want
- Step 6: Plan Your Wardrobe & Location
- Step 7: You Don’t Have to Be In Every Shot
- Step 8: Schedule Hair & Nails Ahead of Time
- Step 9: Take Good Care of Yourself
- Step 10: Start Planning Your Next Shoot
Each step strategically walks you through the processes with handy exercises to help you take action today.
★ This is a digital PDF planner, no physical product will be shipped.
★ For personal use only, please do not copy, share, distribute, or sell my files.
★ INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Your files will be available instantly.